Discover how to spend a special day in Sahl Hasheesh and Hurghada hotels together with family and friends to spend a wonderful vacation and achieve your goals from the trip to Egypt. I recommend for you the 5 best trips based on the experiences and reviews of visitors to Egypt.
- Hurghada Pyramids Trip by bus or Minivan.
- Luxor day trip by bus or Minivan.
- Dolphin House Snorkeling day Tour by boat with Group or by Private Speedboat.
- Super Jeep Safari Trip or Mega Safari with Kids.
- Grand Aquarium Tour or Semi-Submarine Boat Trip.
Tips & Details:
Two Days Luxor Tour – First Day
- Are you ready for an unforgettable trip to Luxor? Look no further than our exclusive offer! Spend two days exploring the intricate temples and awe-inspiring statues of the Karnak Temple Complex.
- In the morning and evening, admire the Luxor Temple with breathtaking sound and light technology. Don’t forget to take a Sunset Cruise on the Nile River for an experience of anticipation, excitement and wonder. You can count on us to make your Dream Adventure come true. On the first day we visit the Karnak Temple complex before moving on to Luxor Temple.
- After that, we drive to your hotel in Luxor, where you have time to take a 30-minute Private Felucca Tour and watch the sunset. Once the sun has set, you can enjoy the Luxor Temple sound and light show.
Two Days Luxor Tour – Second Day
- The second day of our tour starts at 4:00 am with a breathtaking balloon flight over the western mainland of Luxor for a bird’s eye view of all the Egyptian monuments of the Pharaohs. The tour starts with The Colossi of Memnon, followed by the Mortuary Temple of Hatshepsut, the Valley of the Kings, Medinet Habu and the The Temple of Ramesseum where you will learn about the agricultural practices and way of life of the Ancient Egypt History.
- After the balloon flight, we return to the hotel for breakfast before continuing the tour. We visit the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, known as the “Female Pharaoh“, followed by the Tombs of the Valley of the Kings and the Colossi of Memnon. Finally, we make our way back to Sahl Hasheesh to relax and unwind after a day of sightseeing.
- Karnak Temple.
- Luxor Temple.
- One night in hotel.
- Hot Air Balloons Ride.
- Colossi of Memnon.
- Temple of Hatshepsut.
- 3 Tombs in Valley of the Kings.
- Lunch in Resturant.
- Private Guide.
- Private VIP Luxury Car.
you can add in First day or can Relax in Hotel.
- Private 30 min Felucca in the Nile River.
- Sound and Light Show Luxor Temple.
- Mummification Museum.
you can add in SECOND DAY
- Queen Nefertiti in the Valley of the Queens.
- You can cancel Hot Air Balloons Ride if dont need before 24hr.
Explore around the Karnak Temple complex.
The Karnak Temple Complex is a monumental open-air museum with numerous small ancient temples dating from the Middle Kingdom and The New Kingdom of Pharaonic civilization. The complex is one of the largest of its kind in the world and has many pharaonic inscriptions on the walls.
During your visit, feel free to snap photos with your phone or camera as your guide leads you through the complex, highlighting key landmarks such as:
- The sacred lake
- The Hypostyle Hall
- The Temple of Ptah
- Festival Hall of Thutmose III
- Temple of Mut
- The White Chapel
- Temple of Khonsu
- Avenue of Sphinxes
- Temple of Amenhotep IV in Karnak
Similar Posts From The Same Category: